Saturday

011

Jan 11, 2008 :: Falling Down

It sucks to admit this, but I didn't walk a lick today. Not in the sense of the walking project, anyway. From the second I woke up to the second I passed out last night, I was rushed. Crazy work, crazy driving, crazy finding of CDs and guitar cables and missing bandmembers. I got up at 6:30, and went to bed at 4am. Any walking was done in pursuit of the picture above (and others like it.)

What you see there is the talented Justin Sonfield (foreground) and the also talented Blake Rainey (background) playing something passionate and beautiful and wonderfully fun to photograph in-progress. This is what my Friday and Saturday nights often look like.

And for that, all the rushing is worth it.

1 comment:

Audrey Brown said...

Yeah, I think it would be nearly impossible to get through this little project with a %100 record. Nice new pics!